How to Post an Event or Job Listing on Connecticut Job Resource
Thank you for your interest in listing your upcoming event or job opening on Connecticut Job Resource. We have been one of Connecticut’s go-to employment resources for more than 18 years. We continue to provide free access to career opportunities, tools and tips to help our Connecticut residents find their next job.
- For your free listing on our website, please e-mail the job opening, career fair, open house or networking event to webmaster@Connecticutjobresource.com.
- Please send all email requests in text format only (do not send a pdf, zip, etc.).
- You must include company name, address, phone and dates to start and end listing (7 days maximum).
- Please see below for info on Benefits of posting on a featured sponsor website to enhance your free listing.
Consulting Companies, Staffing Firms, Job Agencies and Event Organizers:
- To receive your free listing on our website, you must first post your job or event to at least one featured sponsor site listed below. You must follow these links and then post your job/event listing in order to receive your free listing on Connecticut Job Resource:
- ZipRecruiter – Post a Job for Free at – ZipRecruiter Post Jobs to Multiple Job Boards with One Click and put your job in front of 30 million job seekers a month!
- Dice.com – 2 job posts for $325 each – Save $140! You can easily post jobs and view talent solutions at a glance. You will get more qualified Tech candidates & fewer time wasters.
- Beyond.com – Job Postings – Promote your jobs and search candidates on the original niche network!
- Monster.com – Post Multiple Jobs and Save on Monster.com Choose 30- or 60-day postings. Purchase a job posting and publish instantly, or save by buying multiple job postings!
- E-mail webmaster@Connecticutjobresource.com with the date you posted a job and/or event from the featured sponsor websites listed above. Include the ad text you want for your free listing on our website.
- Benefits of posting on a featured sponsor website
- Your upcoming event or job opening may be selected to be on the home page under FEATURED JOBS / EVENTS.
- Your free listing can contain clickable urls and email addresses as well as info on:
- Job Seeker Early Registration
- Participating Companies
- Employer Exhibit Space Signup
- Your free listing can be listed up to 90 days vs. 7 days in advance of the event.
- You will receive forwarded e-mail leads from employers interested in exhibiting at your events.
- You will receive forwarded job seeker requests for more information.
- You help ConnecticutJobResource.com remain a free service to prospective employees.
Want to Share Career Advice or Resources?
Want more exposure for your business? Send an e-mail with career advice, career tips or career articles to webmaster@Connecticutjobresource.com. You will receive a byline credit for all articles and tips submitted (no advertising links allowed).
We always reserve the right to refuse or remove any job fair event, job networking event or sponsor web link.